Patent Filing in India: One document referred by everyone – Patent examiner, Licensee, Competitor, Lawyers, Judge, Public/Peers – GETTING IT RIGHT IS IMPORTANT.
Pricing (Lowest Pricing, High-Quality – Check the Unique Pricing Model below)
Basic (for Low Potential Invention – Patent Needed for Marketing/ Investment Purposes)
- Provisional Application Filing (Pricing): 9,999 INR + GST + Govt Official Filing Fee [+ Search Not Recommended];
- Complete or Non-Provisional Application Filing (Pricing): 25,000 INR + GST + Govt Official Filing Fee [+ Search Not Recommended]
Essential (for Medium Value, Serious Invention – Patent Protection Mainly Sought in India or Some Other Developing Countries)
- Provisional Application Filing (Pricing): 25,000 INR + GST + Govt Official Filing Fee [+ Search Recommended Professional/ Extensive];
- Complete or Non-Provisional Application Filing (Pricing): 50,000 INR + GST + Govt Official Filing Fee [+ Search Recommended Professional/ Extensive]
Professional (for High Value, Serious Invention – Patent Protection Sought in Multiple Countries with Advanced Patent Offices like US, EP)
- Provisional Application Filing (Pricing): 30,000 INR + GST + Govt Official Filing Fee [+ Search Recommended Extensive];
- Complete or Non-Provisional Application Filing (Pricing): 75,000 INR + GST + Govt Official Filing Fee [+ Search Recommended Extensive]
*The major difference is time spent by our team and experience of the team members doing the work. For the professional version, senior team members doing US drafting for companies like a fortune 500 company, etc will be working while for basic version, team members with 1-2 years of experience (mainly with small startups seeking basic filings in India) will be working.
Filing Fixed Fee (including preparing all forms | India Only): 5,000 + taxes
Prior Art Search
- Basic – DIY search – we review your results and guide – 8,000 + GST
- Professional (quick search by expert) – 15,000 + GST
- Extensive (extensive search by expert) – 20,000 + GST
Patent Prosecution: –
The patent prosecution phase includes all the communications to and from the Indian Patent Office from the time of filing the patent application to grant of patent. After the patent grant, the patent will be in force only when the patentee pays the annuity fee regularly.
Trademark, Design, Copyright
A trademark is a symbol or word that characterizes your product or service and distinguishes it from other products or services on the market. It makes your customers recognize your product or service.
Professional Fee for Trademark availability Search – INR 1,999*
- Professional fee Filing of Trademark Application in India (single trademark in single class) – INR 5,499*
Official fee Filing of Trademark Application in India (single trademark in single class)
- For Individual/startup/small entity- INR 4,500 per application
- For Large entity- INR 9,000 per application
Professional charges for Trademark Watch and Prosecution – Please talk to our experts.
Design application is a way to protect all design / aesthetic related innovations. Design application should contain enough views to completely disclose the appearance of the claimed design. For example – front, rear, right and left sides, top and bottom.
Professional fee for Design Registration in India, Product Design Registration
- Professional fee for drafting and filing design application in India- INR 7,999*
Official fee for Design Registration in India
- For Individual/Natural person- INR 1,000
- For small entity- INR 2,000
- For Large entity- INR 4,000
Design Prosecution, Opposition, Cancellation in India
- Professional fee for preparing and filing response to examination report- INR 6,499*
- Attending Hearing at Indian Design office- INR 7,499* per hearing
Copyright is the exclusive right given to the creator of a creative work i.e. literary, artistic, educational, or musical form to reproduce the work, usually for a limited time.
Professional charges for filing copyright application
- Professional fee for filing copyright application in India- INR 4,999*
Official fee for Copyright filing in India
- Copyright Application per work (Literary, Dramatic, Musical or Artistic work) – INR 500
Technology commercialization is the process of taking an idea to market and creating financial value with it – typically through licensing an invention, developing a new product or service, or creating a new business. Products or services created through commercialization may be “new to the world”.
Technology Evaluation Reports/ Market Survey Reports – Technology Evaluation Report (TER)/ Market Survey Reports (MSR) is one of the most significant techniques in innovation function, such as technology transfer and it is best utilized in screening new ideas, assessing innovative or not innovative technologies, where TER provides you the more of the technology and MSR contains more about market potential of the technology. We offer multiple variants for MSR/TER, To know more on variants contact our experts:-
- Variant 1 – INR 34,999*
- Variant 2 – INR 59,999*
- Variant 3 – INR 84,999*
Patent validation search or Patent Valuation – INR 99,999*
We have a network of competent & experience attorney from all the geographies such as: US, Europe, Germany, UK, Australia, China, Japan and so forth…